Summer is one of the hardest seasons, which is difficult to bear. It will bring a change in the life of the person as they are affected by indigestion, dehydration along with sunburns. According to the latest studies, it has been said that there are some spices that will remove discomfort during the summer season. They help you to protect yourself from excessive heat and relieves you from discomfort. Along with that, it is suggested to use organic products, as they are the best option to keep you cool during the summer season. Some of the organic products will include-
- Turmeric- It is better to go for organic turmeric, as it will help in cleaning the liver along with purifying the blood. It is also best for the heart, as it promotes healthy functions. It also acts as anti-inflammatory agents that will keep the body safe from different kinds of allergies. It has healing properties that can be given to babies with milk to overcome the problem of cough and cold.
- Cumin- Organic cumin is having the aroma of cooling. It is used to add taste to the dishes, soups and recipes. It is used in smaller amounts as it will act as a cooling agent that will help in detoxification. It also helps in removing the problem of gas in the body. Along with that if a person drinks cumin water then they will find this drink beneficial in the areas of sleep.
- Mint- This is considered one of the best remedies to control breath along with cooling the body. It opens the pores of the skin along with which results in encouraging sweating. It is better to take in the form of salad which is best for indigestion and chest pain. It also helps in relieving the problem of heartburn which will be faced during the summer season.
- Green Cardamom- It helps in adding the aroma of goodness to the dishes. It helps in relieving the problem of a stomachache. It is also good for digestion and it helps in adding more richness to the food.
- Fennel- It is also known by the name as saunf that is used for providing nutritional benefits. It is also used as a mouth freshener. It is also having many benefits that will include indigestion along with reducing the acid flux. It is consumed by people before and after meals. It is rich in vitamin C and it is known for its anti-inflammatory properties which help in relieving the stomach problem. It is also good for the eyes.
- Coriander – This is one of the cooling herbs which are used to add flavour to vegetables along with meats. Its seeds are also cooling which are used in food. This is also used in stabilizing the blood sugar level along with helping indigestion. It also contains oil that will help the person to relax.
- Saffron- This is the next best spice that is used in sweets along with meats and curries. It is also known to enhance the mood of the person which is due to flavour along with fragrance. Along with that, it is also used in beverages that will provide richness to the dish.
- Cinnamon- It helps in reducing the problem of inflammation along with lowering down the blood sugar level. It helps in curbing your carvings along with increasing brainpower.
Thus all these spices play an important role as they provide many benefits that will bring taste and flavour to the food. It is better to move for organic spices that will help the person to get good flavour along with taking the benefits of medicinal properties.